Sign in to follow this  
Naledge503

RE makes Fi?!?!

AHAHAHAHA, um no. I used to own RE, but sold my half of it in Jan 2006. I am not affiliated, nor is Fi with RE. :)

AHAHAHAHA, um no. I used to own RE, but sold my half of it in Jan 2006. I am not affiliated, nor is Fi with RE. :)

hahahaha.....I know, I thought the guys here would get a laugh :lol:

He didnt even get the website right...lol

If you must know the truth, I am the majority owner of Fi.

Funny thing is, I have dealt with Roger MANY times over the years. At the end of the day, realtively no one knows who Fi is and RE is a much bigger name. Im sure 99 out of 100 searchs would be for RE vs Fi, so it makes sense to put it. What can I say...lol

Devildriver... didnt see you sneak in that response. NDA my friend, no one was to know that I work for you ;)

Devildriver... didnt see you sneak in that response. NDA my friend, no one was to know that I work for you ;)

I sneak in my posts like I sneak in my engineers. How I stole you from RE, I'll never know.

LOL... it was easy. You had a chunk of tofu attached to a string and I wandered off after it...

And you disappeared into a website that doesn't exist.

gallery_1443_8_15332.jpg

HAHAHA... no kidding.

Man I really need to get on all the search engines. We only come up when you type in "Fi Car Audio"... and not for anything else. Im a newb for that stuff... need to get someone to show me how.

Although if anyone did decide to search a forum instead of asking the same question 400 times, I dont think that would be the go to answer it is. Being the brunt of a joke still creates site hits though :)

Sign in to follow this