addiction2bass

BL 12inch sub aero port length?

well im trying to plan my setup... already got it down to a fully loaded for daily driving BL 12inch subwoofer to go with my RF amp that pushes 1602watts rms....

the box will be around 2-2.5cubes after displacement... have to run all the numbers after i gut my current setup....

and well i plan on running my same box setup in my civic to have it front firing into the cabin...

and well i have a slot port in my box but im wanted to rebuild my trunk setup and this time instead of having a slot port id like to use some aero port or ports.....

want to use some 4inch aero ports for the setup..

BUT im always HORIBLE with calculating ports.... ive always had people run the numbers for me! :(

can someone PLEASE help me out with a port length for 1 or 2 FOUR inch aero ports?

id like to use 2 ports but if ya think 1 will be enough i could leave it as just 1....

PLEASE RECOMENDATIONS........................

PLEASE RECOMENDATIONS........................

I recommend that you state what frequency you want to tune the box to.

No need for 2 4" aero's, 1 should be fine, what are you wanting to tune it to?

Thanks!

-Nick

OPPS sorry...

typical 34hz is what ive been doing lately.

and if 1 will do it ill just stick with it... i just dont want much port noise since this is a front firing setup...

this is how my current setup is BUT i need a more powerfull sub which is why im upgrading my SX to a BL 12....

waxed024.jpg