Sign in to follow this  
lilgator

1st place with 2 SAZ 1500d's

I got first place in my class at a small local show with 3 RE SX 15" tuned to the low 30's and two sundown 1500's. My score was 147.2 playing a test tone sweep since I dont know my peak freq.

We didnt even know about the show, and was actually headed to my family reunion when I saw guys getting metered outside of a car audio shop. I could get better numbers with a box tuned higher, but my setup is for LSQ, and I really like the SQ of my current setup. with some tweeking, I believe I can get 150db with my box, but I still havent had a chance to tweek my system with a mic.

The SAZ 1500 is a badass amp that allows for a lot of flexiblity with installation.... I cant wait till I can buy the 100.4

I got first place in my class at a small local show with 3 RE SX 15" tuned to the low 30's and two sundown 1500's. My score was 147.2 playing a test tone sweep since I dont know my peak freq.

We didnt even know about the show, and was actually headed to my family reunion when I saw guys getting metered outside of a car audio shop. I could get better numbers with a box tuned higher, but my setup is for LSQ, and I really like the SQ of my current setup. with some tweeking, I believe I can get 150db with my box, but I still havent had a chance to tweek my system with a mic.

The SAZ 1500 is a badass amp that allows for a lot of flexiblity with installation.... I cant wait till I can buy the 100.4

Congrats man, told you that you should come down so I can put you on the meter. USAC show this weekend in Lex. if I can get something in my new SPL vehicle I'm gonna go. Also Meca event in E-town Sept. 18th I'll be there. I think Meca will be more up your alley as your tuned low.

Hey Ricky man I live in Indiana, that is not far from you. We should all three meet up and go to a comp some time. :woot:

I'm in Louisville, and I plan on going to a couple more shows before the weather starts getting cold. I need to quit being lazy and build a box just for SPL. I lost your # again Ricky... give me a holla'

502 435 2947

Hey Ricky man I live in Indiana, that is not far from you. We should all three meet up and go to a comp some time. :woot:

I checked the schedule the next E-town show is Sept. 15th. You guyz would love it. In a big park with a lake and lots of trees. You can test all day long with nobody messing with you and there are usually alot of competitors there.

I'm in Louisville, and I plan on going to a couple more shows before the weather starts getting cold. I need to quit being lazy and build a box just for SPL. I lost your # again Ricky... give me a holla'

502 435 2947

Build a box with areoports so you can change tuning quicker. I'll give you a call. I have alot of work to do to get ready for the next E-town show so it looks like the USAC show this weekend is out. I 've got to pull everything out of my Saturn and put it into my new SPL vehicle.

Sign in to follow this