Sign in to follow this  
Electrodynamic

What I've been busy with

Yep. This was after the 2'nd layer of bondo. After layer 4 was applied and sanded today, I still need to add another layer. Little pin holes due to air bubbles are really starting to piss me off.

post-25-1087085301.jpg

Looks awesome Nick :)

I'd of started on my A-Pillar tweeter mounts by now had I not broken my tweeters! Hoping that by next week I'll be at least aiming the tweets.

U guys are all hardcore.... The pics look good :slayer: Whats the deal on Xovers? I have never used them and ur making ur own? thats crazy..

How long have u guys been in the "stereo scene?"

Edited by f5centvillian143

Lookin awesome! Can't wait to see more. What are you using for midbass BTW?

U guys are all hardcore.... The pics look good :slayer: Whats the deal on Xovers? I have never used them and ur making ur own? thats crazy..

Nick was born building a subwoofer box... lets put it that way. Me, I didn't know what a woofer even WAS until 5 years ago.

Little pin holes due to air bubbles are really starting to piss me off.

Welcome to my world. It's a cold, desolate land with nothing but pinholes that cause sleepless nights and incontinance. Try a talc/resin mixture - works for the most part. Or just gel coat, fill those bastards in but good.

Yes, we make our own crossovers. Hand-assemble, hand-pick, etc, our x-overs. 'see the nice flat 14 awg traces? Yeeeaaahhhh. :D

Now I'm on my 5'th application of lightweight body filler. Hopefully this will be the last. I'm going to hop off of here and head straight to sanding with 100, 230, 330, and then 400 or 600. Yay. :sadwavey:

U guys are all hardcore....  The pics look good  :slayer:   Whats the deal on Xovers?  I have never used them and ur making ur own?  thats crazy..

Nick was born building a subwoofer box... lets put it that way. Me, I didn't know what a woofer even WAS until 5 years ago.

and now, my friend, you know entirely too much... :D

ooh...ooh...ooh....I know! I know!

err....I think I know that is. :)

Do tell.

Adire Audio Koda 6's. The 8's would have been too much trouble for my narrow time-table...but maybe SI 8's later on when I have more time.