Sign in to follow this  
Koridan

Rolled my car trying to hit an Armadillo.

talk about darwin trying to step it up

Karma dude, glad your OK but next time you want to be stupid just go into the woods with a sharp stick and find a bear to poke with it. It's much more of a fair fight rather than a 2 ton weapon Vs. a 2 pound animal.

Oh if you try the bear thing make sure to strap a camcorder on your head to follow all of the action. Also let us know where you'll be so I can show up with my GO BEARS jersey.

Bob

Oh if you try the bear thing make sure to strap a camcorder on your head to follow all of the action. Also let us know where you'll be so I can show up with my GO BEARS jersey.

LOL

You guys ask how it could be done? "Do not swerve to hit or miss an animal" is a direct quote from the pre-departure brief given in the missile field to any driver going from one area to another. The cops and maintenance folks would roll a vehicle about once a month doing something stupid. I didn't think it was possible but one of the cops managed to roll a Humvee end-over-end on a road where the speed limit was supposedly 25 MPH.

I went to a defensive driving class on Wednesday , we talked about hitting animals. If it comes in front of you, go ahead and hit it. If its a deer make sure you pick up speed or stay at a constant speed. If you hit your brakes your front of your car goes down and makes you a target for the antellers to kill you by going through the windshield lol. it was funny but he said thats how people die...

what also I didnt know was, whereever you see a sign that says deer crossing or duck crossing that means a person dies there caused by that. They dont just put random signs it takes a fatality to put one. The more you know!

Edited by Megalomaniac

I'd be more concerned with the 150lb+ deer landing in my lap than just the antlers.

As for the second part, a deer died there, too. You think his buddies are coming back after they saw what happened to him?!? :D