Fonzi

Treo SS info

Hey I'm trying to find out all I can about these woofers and I'm having little luck. Does anyne know much about these, specifically price for a 12 and box sizes for them?

mrray has the SS's ... 15's I believe.

He has the low down on them ... might want to talk to him sometime.

- Steve

Or check out Termpro.com

I have seen several threads about Treo there.

I've been getting some info on them. I talkd to Wayne at Treo and he said the MSRP is 350 which I thought was absolutly rediculous, and on top of that the sales department is taking some good time to get back to me about dealer locations. Right now I'm tossing the ideas of either 2 RE SE's, 2 IDMAX, or 2 of these Treo SS if they arn't overly expensive. Just depends on how much I feel like spending I guess.

$350? Yikes.

Now how much would you really pay ?

- Steve

Treo is expensive....trust me :)

woth it? in your opinion?

The SSX and CSX yes, in my opinion.

- Steve

The SSX and CSX yes, in my opinion.

- Steve

I almost bought JOhns CSX when it was for sale :o

I'm sure it would've worked real well in the Mercedes ... :blink::D

- Steve

hehe...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

treo ss 12's can be had at my local dealer for about $300 a piece...my 15's cost $380..check into my sig for radioactivity...he's the man

some low down..

the ss's are rated for 500 wrms..and will take more....the new ssi's (replacing the ss's) are rated for 750 wrms....the ssx's willtake 2400 wrms and the csx's will take any amount of power, for burps only

the 12 ss's will prolly like around 2ft^3 ported, tuned 38hz or so...my 15's are in 2.5ft^3 apiece, tuned to 34hz...loud and proud!

i have posted a 145.5 db off a single memphis 1000d on the new termlab in my OLD AND GONE 2001 dodge ram quad cab (no back seat) and did a 148.6 on a audiocontrol...both burped at 45hz

they are very nice subs and sound really good..u will indeed like them...i dunno about the re's...but the ss's are comparable to the idmax's....i give the sq to the max's (though not by much) and the spl to the treo's....but hey, that's my opinion..hehe

wow..i'm typing alot..hehe :finger:

as to if they are worth it........ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...lemme think....................................... :poop: ................................................................................

..................yeah..they are indeed worth it :+1:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I realy liked the looks of the SS but i just couldnt swing it, and for 300 a pop I think I would have gone with IDMAX's anyways. I ended up getting a pair of SE 12's, they are going to see a RF 800a2 and get 1.3^3 per chamber sealed. Sometime in the future if I see a pair of the SS's used somewhere I might pick them up, they do look like one hell of a woofer.

I went on vacation and completely forgot about this thread :P

James

they are indeed a helluva woofer. of all the woofers i have owned..nothing can compare to them in sq and spl. not saying they are the best in the world, that is way too subjective...but they can compete with the very best.

as to their price..well, when idmax's came out, they retailed for around $500...si's d2's go around $300 shipped and punch hx2's were around $300 for 12's...so they fall right along the same priceline. the difference being that u couldn't get them off the net, so u couldn't find a cheaper price..u had(have) to find a dealer and that means retail..unless u can swing a deal.

btw, my 15's are for sale..$600 for the pair...i have owned them since october 2003...and the only reason why i'm selling them is they are taking to much room in the garage. also, i am redoing everything with the new truck and that means more power and so i need new subs...hehe :+1:

good luck with ur re's, black. but try to find some treo's and give them a listen, u'll be impressed.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

they are indeed a helluva woofer. of all the woofers i have owned..nothing can compare to them in sq and spl. not saying they are the best in the world, that is way too subjective...but they can compete with the very best.

as to their price..well, when idmax's came out, they retailed for around $500...si's d2's go around $300 shipped and punch hx2's were around $300 for 12's...so they fall right along the same priceline. the difference being that u couldn't get them off the net, so u couldn't find a cheaper price..u had(have) to find a dealer and that means retail..unless u can swing a deal.

btw, my 15's are for sale..$600 for the pair...i have owned them since october 2003...and the only reason why i'm selling them is they are taking to much room in the garage. also, i am redoing everything with the new truck and that means more power and so i need new subs...hehe :+1:

good luck with ur re's, black. but try to find some treo's and give them a listen, u'll be impressed.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

sure sure... taunt me with your woofers just a week after I got done ordering a new pair :P

Nah I hope some day to own the Treo's I would be the only person in my area that I know of that has them.

sure sure... taunt me with your woofers just a week after I got done ordering a new pair :P

Nah I hope some day to own the Treo's I would be the only person in my area that I know of that has them.

well..i hadda try! B)

anyway.....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

well..i hadda try! B)

anyway.....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

YGPM :) can you contact me at linksyz@comcast.net or "yeh im linksyz" on aim, im interested in ur treos :)