Sign in to follow this  
mcbuggin

cancelation maybe?

ok well I have been toying with the idea of 2 15's in a wall in the bug (13cf gross) but will that much air movein in their cause cancelation or something that would hurt my score more than help it. I also only have usaci comps up where I'm at so I am allowed to open my doors and such just woundering.

Thank mc

Shouldn't have any cancellation problems as long as the subs are wired in phase.

allright that is what I thought but was told other wise.

thanks for the help mc

Do it.

I want pics and vids :)

well I would like to do it with 2 fully loaded BTL15's but there is a shop here that is giveing me a great deal on some mojos if I advertise for them at some shows. So I think that will be the route I go. It'll be in a 10cf box net and have interchangeable ports one will be 33x9x20 tuned for 55hrz for burps looking tobe wired at .5 ohms and for daily and street beats wired to 2ohms with a port of 33x4x20 which has the tuneing of 36hrz. I just hope to get a 148DB in street beats . Well since I didn't say it before it'll be powered by a stetsom 7K on a 18volt setup (Alan said it would be ok). It wont be untill next year for the amp but the subs and box should be in inthe next month or two.

mc