Sign in to follow this  
mach999

ETA on Draconia

Does anyone know when the Draconia is expected to be back in stock? I've heard as early as October and as late as next year.

Thanks.

The last I talk to Stephen, it was at least 8 months if not more.

Guest zedman

I talked to Mr. Mantz a few weeks ago and he stated it would be a while. I do not remember the exact time but it was next year some time. I am waiting too. Z

Same, I would rather run a single draconia then squeeze a pair of Gladius'. I think people don't know how much of a tanks these are, even the smallest of them is still heavy and thick.

Guest zedman
Same, I would rather run a single draconia then squeeze a pair of Gladius'. I think people don't know how much of a tanks these are, even the smallest of them is still heavy and thick.

Either way Zed audio is awesome Equipment. I really cant say how much I love this stuff. I drive an explorer so I have plenty of room for it too. The quality is worth the loss of space. Just one mans opinion though. Z

Either way Zed audio is awesome Equipment. I really cant say how much I love this stuff. I drive an explorer so I have plenty of room for it too. The quality is worth the loss of space. Just one mans opinion though. Z

I have an explorer also, but when I order up my ZED's they are not going in there.

I was told 8 months in July. I went with 2 gladius instead. If you can't wait you might look for a

CDT SQA4140. I was told they were the same amp. Draconia with the BB upgrade. You will pay more for the exact same thing.