michael

New cone design?

will there be a new cone design for the Q line or any line? Maybe something that looks like the new AA Havocs. Make it an all black cone with the with the Fi logo painted on the bottom of the cone in flat black. Something like the havocs or the w7's. And since the subs are made to order, you could do any color that the buyer wants to have on it. Sound good to anyone???

you do know those are still dust caps...

dust caps dont have to be boob-like

I like the boobs...

I think someone else used acetone to wipe off the logo if that's what you're looking for.

i do like those type of cones/dustcaps.. but an spl sub wouldnt be right with out the boob cap, but it would be nice on the Q

i prefer the full inverted duscaps as well, but I doubt they can match the strength of the boobs they're using now. Though if you ask nicely enough you may be able to get the AA style put on a custom sub for a little extra, that is if the cones are the same from AA to Fi

I do like the inverted look myself, but don't see FI changing one line & leaving the others the same, wouldn't make sense, plus this brute look is my favorite for FI anyway.