Sign in to follow this  
Installer4life

Zed Audio Amplifiers

I just read on another forum that ZED AUDIO is not going to continue to make car audio amplifiers. Any truth to this? If it is then maybe you better get what you can. I also know they make amps for CDT. Maybe they are going to continue to make them for other companies. Anyway if they quit all together I will be disappointed.

Guest zedman
I just read on another forum that ZED AUDIO is not going to continue to make car audio amplifiers. Any truth to this? If it is then maybe you better get what you can. I also know they make amps for CDT. Maybe they are going to continue to make them for other companies. Anyway if they quit all together I will be disappointed.

THIS IS NOT TRUE. I talked to Mr. Mantz a few weeks ago and he said they were just busy with other stuff at this time and they have plenty of amps other than the draconia in stock.

That is what I was thinking. They just sent their amp to Car Audio and Electronics to be reviewed which of course was a great review. I am just trying to find out the facts. I might need to go ahead and get a couple more amps.

Guest zedman
Polk Audio forum.

Is that the name polkaudioforum.com?

Go to Polkaudio.com, go to forum, go to general car audio questions, topic is which amp is best for MMC6500. I sent this to Aaron here at SSA and he said they were still going to produce amps they are just behind. He made the appropriate post on Polks forum.

I replied to the topic on the Polk forum.

He is working on an all new line.

THIS IS NOT TRUE. I talked to Mr. Mantz a few weeks ago and he said they were just busy with other stuff at this time and they have plenty of amps other than the draconia in stock.

Off topic: But how do you like those hcca components? I'm shopping for components and I already have 2 hcca amps so why not...lol