Sign in to follow this  
bvapor2004

Just ordered my SAE-1000D

Sure will :) The SAE-1000D is a solid little amp! I've installed a few locally (very rarely I will do an install for some extra cash) for some people and they can't believe that such a small amp is so powerful... I swapped one in for a giant 30" long "SPL" amp for one of my Spanish speaking associates and it totally blew the SPL amp out of the water. He had me put two big Sundown stickers on his car he was so pleased :)

A local guy here is running a SAE1000d to a pair of DD 3512's, my 1st thought was that it's not nearly enough power for those subs, but after hearing it, I've changed my opinion of the 1000d. I knew it did rated power, but it really surprised me.

I have the SAE-1000D powering a pair of 12" Stereo Integrity BMs, the things is awesome. Those subs just pound, plus when they're turned down, the SQ is great. I love Jake's amps and Nick's subs.

It came today. Absolutely beautiful. Fast shipping great service from SSA you guys are awesome.

:)

Just sent mark@ssa.com the money. I can't wait to get this and set up my fi q :woot:

u will love it

great combo

im actually pleased with the sae 1kd i have

Sign in to follow this