Sign in to follow this  
supragod98

Lvl 5

Whats the deal with the lvl 5 subs? Anyone got any info?

last time i spoke to rusty he said he was trying to have them out for db drag finals but there was no garranty he'd have them done in time but we talked about the design and build quality they are gonna be AMAZING drivers and shouldn't rub out (scrub the coils) like the re-mt's

Whats the deal with the lvl 5 subs? Anyone got any info?

well I was wondering this also so I called today and was told that they should be out in around a month give or take(hopefully)

Any body know how much power they can handle? I need something that can take 4.5kw for long burst.

I got the impretion that they could do that but that wasn't my main concern. give them a call they were extreemly helpfull to me.

Any body know how much power they can handle? I need something that can take 4.5kw for long burst.

I got the impretion that they could do that but that wasn't my main concern. give them a call they were extreemly helpfull to me.

my understanding is that the lvl5 is going to tougher than an re mt in every possible way and the motor is f@$#ing huge on this thing like roughly 10 or 11 inches in diameter if memory serves me correctly. so in my opinion 4.5k for long bursts should be fine provided you have done everything correctly because i have played much cheaper china made subs on that kinda power for 60 second burts with no problems and I assure you the guys at dc have done there homework before producing this sub but dont take my word for it go to www.dcsoundlabs.com get rusty's # and call him up he will be able to answer any questions you have