jonbearsmt

hifonics goliath 5000 or two jl 1000/1's

ok i curently own a hifonics 5000 watt... i have owned it 4 months... 1 month it sat in my spare bedroom. and for 3 months it has been at CIA engineering.. waiting to get fixed.. i got to play it for about 30 seconds before it popped...... so far i see this hifonics as being a very very unstable amp... im a daily driver bass head,

should i keep the hifonics... or sell it and get TWO jl 1000/1's one for each sub

i have 2 fully loaded fi bl's

3 yellow tops. all 0 gauge wire, 200 amp alt. nc2 deck and

any advice would be helpfull thank you! :drink40:

i would go with a sundown audio saz-3000D, or 2 saz-1500D strapped, 1000 watts isent enough for a loaded BL (at least i dont think so) and it seems u have plenty of power to run a sundown saz-3000D

u can find the amps in the SSA store

3 months at CIA, that is nothing!! You got off lucky.

The JL's are to expensive of course, go with something else. Strap some rockford amps or something.

well yeah i have enough power but this hifonics like i said seems to be very unstable.. and thats the case. i dont wanna keep sending this amp off once twice a year.. i dont have time for that.... and it has SO FAR been three months... its still not fixed... asfar as cost goes..... i can sell this goliath and cover my JL cost, i have had jl amps before.. and thay are WELL worth the money,....... and sundown... well sundown just my be my next ave,

fosgate t30001bd. it should come out the box closer to 4000 watts, and make those woofers slam!! you can usually find good deals on fosgate amps too, a friend just picked up the power1000 25 to life for 425 msrp 1600

The positive I see with the JL amps are the impedance flexibility in case you ever wanted to change woofers.