Sign in to follow this  
Hayabusa

US Amps Merlin MD43 question...

I plan on purchasing this amp very soon to run my planned active front stage setup and I would like to know how much power this amp puts out at 8 ohm and 6 ohm. I also want to know just to be sure would I be fine running 2 channels at 8 ohms and 2 channels at 6 ohms with it. Thnx in advance to any and all that can help me out.

I plan on purchasing this amp very soon to run my planned active front stage setup and I would like to know how much power this amp puts out at 8 ohm and 6 ohm. I also want to know just to be sure would I be fine running 2 channels at 8 ohms and 2 channels at 6 ohms with it. Thnx in advance to any and all that can help me out.

well in general, at 8 ohms just half the rating it does at 4 ohms. thats the closest guestimate i can give you. i dont have any benched specs. at 6 ohms quarter it? not too sure about that one.

I successfully purchased me a MD43 from the SSA store thursday :D ... Can't wait to get it in.

I hath submitted the order yesterday...should be shipped out monday or tuesday!

Alrighty. If u don't have my email just PM me or ask Denim. I'd like to receive tracking information via email.

Has it been shipped out yeat? I still haven't been emailed or PM'd tracking information.

ima get the tracking number tomorrow if its available. i called the shipping place today and they said they mighht not have gotten my order. ill get everytthing in order when i go there tomorrow