Sign in to follow this  
Jybfan04

10" mag

Guest zedman
nope

And it is because he said so too. LOL

There would literally have to be hundreds of customers lined up pre-paid for Nick to make a 10" Mag.

10's aren't nearly as popular as 12's are. And besides, for most people, 15's are the new 12's.

The only reason I would consider getting a 10" over a 12" is for the shorter mounting depth. If the new 12" Mag's mounting depth is indeed 5.5", I don't see the point in getting a 10" Mag, even though SI having a 10" Mag would be cool.

I had thought about it, but like Ryan said, it would take a LOT of requests for me to even start working on a 10" model. I'm consumed with the 12" and 15" model right now (and yes, I've been working on them FOREVER but this time around the drivers are going to be leaps and bounds better in the SQ area). Every production run I get about 20 or so emails asking about 10's and they all want different coil configurations - quad 1's, dual 1's, dual 4's, quintuple 8's (kidding), but hardly ever dual 2's. So until there is a solid need for a driver with a specific coil configuration, I'm not going to busy myself with the project.

However, a 10" Mag would be pretty cool. :)

Although I am considering the idea for these new Mag's. Considering is the key word there. First we need to get the 12" proto in to see if it measures up in the real-world.