Sign in to follow this  
jmenace

some support for SUNDOWN

just wanted you guys to know a couple of us have been lookin you guys up and we will be buying some of your amps for when we get back from the desert

here is a pic for your supports page on your site if u have one

daboyz.jpg

i got my 2x 1500ds and am allreaddy trying to figure out how im going to get 2x 3000ds :slayer:

Only reason sundown isn't all over this is cuz of finals. But I gotta say, this is bad ass!! Anybody from the Cleveland area?

On a huge side note:

Thank you for your service!!!!

Hope you guys get hooked up when you get back!!

yep Ive got my SAZ-3000d and am working on hooking up my SAX-100.4

GO TEAM SUNDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea actually the guy with his tongue hanging out is from Cinncinati, OH lol thanks for the love i forgot about finals i guess this place is getting to my head

i plan on getting 2 3000Ds and probably 2 100.2s or 2 100.4s not sure on that yet i wanna run a active front stage and gonna run 2 18"BTLs im getting some kinda SUV when i get back probably a trailblazer EXT

no problem just letting you guys know we will be giving you some business when we come home probably gonna get us a team going and maybe do some DB Drag

Edited by AAfutureSTAR

no problem just letting you guys know we will be giving you some business when we come home prolly gonna get us a team going and maybe do some DB Drag

Awesome :) Looking forward to seeing it!

yea me too got alot of guys interested im definately ready been lookin into you guys for awhile and been ready just have to get back to the states i might even order them soon just to know they are waiting on me

2 3kd's and 2 btl fully loaded 18's....dude ur body will hurt from the bass

lol i know and i cant wait to hurt lo im lookin to get the loudeds and put up some good numbers im in mississippi and want to be one of the people that everyone knows cause i give demos ya know they have a couple events down near gulfport I AM A gona go then registerfor db drag hopefully

Sign in to follow this