Sign in to follow this  
unpredictableacts

Looking for a good used 12" SSA ICON d2

I was leaning towards a eD 13ov.3 but with the power I have on tap DLS A3 1200 watts at 1 ohm I am going for the big boy. So if you have a used one in good mechincal and cosmetic shape please let me know. I may have a TREO SSX 750.1 (does 1500watts at 1 ohm) for trade if you want to add a few bucks to the swap.

I realized that I do have enough post to post the the forsale section so if there is a need mods please delete this. ;)

Edited by unpredictableacts

You only need 25 posts for the classified section. And I think Mark is sending you a PM. ;)

I was leaning towards a eD 13ov.3 but with the power I have on tap DLS A3 1200 watts at 1 ohm I am going for the big boy. So if you have a used one in good mechincal and cosmetic shape please let me know. I may have a TREO SSX 750.1 (does 1500watts at 1 ohm) for trade if you want to add a few bucks to the swap.

I realized that I do have enough post to post the the forsale section so if there is a need mods please delete this. ;)

PM SENT

envelope_253x171.jpg

PM SENT

envelope_253x171.jpg

returned thanks guys.