cshaw

t/s paremters

hi everyone, just signed up here after finally desiding on a sub for my new setup after my last one was stolen. i think im going with the rl-p15 d2.

anyhow how come with different coil config.(d2 vs.d4) there is slight differences in the bl and fs? i didt think the coil config. would really change any of that. the fs for the d2 is like 23.xx and fs for the d4 is like 27.xx! the difference in the bl bewteen the 2 is only 1 though. is it that the d2 is a slightly heavier coil? also the qts shows that the d2 would slightly favor a sealed box than the d4 would? im just trying to figure out t/s paremeters and how they interact together. thanks - chris

come on people dont be shy! im sure someone besides me is interested in why parameters change with different coil configurations!

Mike is the best person to ask, I hope he will be able to get to this before he is out of town for a week,

well it's not like it only effects sounsplinter subs lol Im sure Mike would know of course but maybe i should of posted this in the Advanced Discussion forum in which i found a lot of good in depth info on some things related to this. thanks though.