Sign in to follow this  
Timinsk

Tahoe Sub Install

Anyone know of of a snug fitting dual sub box that'll fit in back of the second seats? Im taking out far back seats want to leave middle seats. Only wanting to do dual 15" subs. Should they be enclosed also?

What is your goal? Do you have box building experience? If not we have some very talented box builders that can do one for you at a respectable price.

What is your goal? Do you have box building experience? If not we have some very talented box builders that can do one for you at a respectable price.

Sorry for late responce. I have very minimal experience. I made a 8" mono sub box. Never tested it though, just was a project for wood class which I got a 98 on. :P But no true box building experience. I'm looking for who ever does the cheapest yet does a very good job, though ironically its hard to find both qualities. I would like it to firmly fit in the back of a chevy 2001 tahoe, behind the seats.

Its about 41-41.5" of space from side to side in back, up to 22" from floor to near rimming of the seat. I would like it also fabricated so it matches the interior. :)

Your best bet would be to make it yourself. If you buy a premade on, you have to pay really high prices, may not fit exactly, and you don't have the pride of saying you built it yourself.