Sign in to follow this  
rhdintegxsi

saz1500d stuck in protect

a couple days ago my amp went into protect without warning and now it wont come out. i got a hold of jacob already and he said if i cant figure out how to get it out of protect then to send it in. i have double checked all my connections and they are good. i even checked my subs to see if they were blown and causing a short or something but they are fine. im running 0 gauge power wire and big3 and have the amp powering a pair of eclipse aluminums wired to a 1 ohm load.

is there anything else i can do to test before i send it in?

thanks chris

Try disconnecting everything except the power wire, remote and ground wire and see what happens.

Try disconnecting everything except the power wire, remote and ground wire and see what happens.

no luck, it reacts the same way. on turn on it goes straight to protect

Indeed, something is likely wrong with it based on what you told me -- so I'll have to look @ it.

Indeed, something is likely wrong with it based on what you told me -- so I'll have to look @ it.

yeah your right. i have a busy schedule next week but ill get it out to you as soon as possible.

yeah your right. i have a busy schedule next week but ill get it out to you as soon as possible.

No problem, I will get it taken care of ASAP once I get it.

Sign in to follow this