Sign in to follow this  
danracer

shipping question...

so...any info on the shipping quote?? still havent recieved an email. sorry to bother so much.

I guess you and I are in the same boat dan..haha. Nah but its understandable. Business is good for them and when it gets busy you gotta sacrifice one for the other.

Thanks Nick for the quick responses.

lol yeah we are, but im willing to wait for a response but at the same time im desperate since i blew one of my 15s and i dont have bass in my van but w/e lol

any update on the quote?? lol im desperate for new subs. should i send another email cuz i dont like to bother sending lots of emails.

YA...I'm sorta in the same boat...however my tracking number shows it shipped, and that i signed for it....yet I did not.....ugh....

Waiting for a response myself.

any update on the quote?? lol im desperate for new subs. should i send another email cuz i dont like to bother sending lots of emails.

me too.... :hay:

YA...I'm sorta in the same boat...however my tracking number shows it shipped, and that i signed for it....yet I did not.....ugh....

dang that suxs man hope you can solve that problem

dang that suxs man hope you can solve that problem

Thanks....I believe it will be resolved....and hopefully in the favor we all want. Just makes no senese.

other than someone elses greed. I am all for FI. And If I was rich i wouldnt care, and just order 10 more...but....hehe...unfortunately i am not rich...I had to hock a few of my amps and other odds and ends to make ends meet to order this sub to replace a XXX 12" 2006...Which is another story all to its own. Sighhhhhhhh.

Considering it is Thanksgiving weekend I doubt you'll get much of a response.

Both he and I have contacted Nick, Shawn, Scott in the beginning of November. I would say almost a month as enough time given to get a response.

hmm waiting this long for the quote has made me wonder if i wanted a bl or a btl so idk which one to get...i want a daily sub that pouds hard on comps too...i need at least 150s on a tone burp to compare to most of the people here...also idk if the btl will move w/ 1.5k that ill use at first cuz here theres people pushing em w/ 16k for spl only so im confused on what to get can i get any suggestions? thanks

Probably BTL if you want to be on top. And if you plan to change amps later on....you are already there, and wont have to change subs. Also suggest the 3rd magnet and cooling etc... Then your Sub is set for future. specially if you want to burp.

But I haven't tried any FI subs yet myself...but just from reading peoples reviews, and such...looks to be a great route for the BTL for your future. Otherwise ya 1.5k on it is not so much power.......sooo...if you dont plan to upgrade amps...then maybe a loaded BL?

yeah i think ill go w/ the btl...ill give it at fisrt w/ a 1500d from sundown then strap anotherone later on after i finish all my electrical and stuff...so did you finally get ur sub??

Edited by danracer

unfortunately no. of course due to the holidays, UPS and Fi were not available....Still waiting for a second response to see what UPS/Fi say. I am just pissed that UPS if they faked the sig....thats just dumb....UPS knows where my store is...they've been there.....checked my camera servers and no one w/ a ups uniform from 1:45pm to 2:15pm. However says i signed for it...a 2:01pm.

The doors of our store were not locked...I was in the store......

dang man that suxs, sounds weird that it was signed for ya and that no body from ups went to ur store...hope you find who signed for ya and get ur sub back or atleast get your money back so u can order another one lol...gl

Ya...thanks man! Scott said he'd be in contact with UPS...just waiting on the word....Scott said if UPS finds it a shipping error or stolen...or whatever, that he'd make another and ship it out to me....so.....hopefulllyyyy it will get here this time.

ohh well thats cool.. idk why they havnt given me the shipping quote since ive heard they have excelent customer service and all..i know it must be a busy time w/ thanksgiving and all but i dont mind waiting i can sketch my system better lol

Wakeup... Just got off the phone with UPS for your (and another lost package) to get an update. They are still running their trace and inquiry on the pakcage, but we have since started to build another sub for you and will ship it out to you when it is finsihed. To be on the safe side, is there another location that we can send the package to? Hopefully with a different driver as this one is suspect to me :(

Danracer... Man, let me read back through this one and see if I can get all the info I need. Not sure what happened, but I do remember 2 conversations with Nick about a quote and forwarding that to you as well (I am 99% sure it was for you). Post back in a minute...

OK... found the info.

Extra $59.90 for a triple stack BTL18 sent via USPS priority (2-3 day service) with insurance and signature confirmation.

Extra $35.55 for a 18" BL

Thanks,

Scott

Scott... could you please pm me the info on the cost with shipping of an SSD 12" copper coil to Hawaii area code 96740. I emailed everyone back on Nov. 4th and got only "we'll get back to you" responses since. I would greatly appreciate it. I along with 3 others are waiting for a response. Thanks

bump

My 1st post, i need a shipping qoute for a Single 15" Fi Q, to Hawaii as well. 96746

What are my shipping options?

So i can order one ASAP, if it takes this long for a shipping qoute, from the post i read...

Must take a long time to recieve a sub, im assuming?

I heard $25 extra for each sub. A guy who ordered said $22 for a 15" Q. I'm ordering a 12" SSD which is considerably smaller in size and weight but costs more to ship which kinda perplexes me. So if I order 3 SSD's will shipping be $75? Lemme know Scott.. thanks.

Sign in to follow this