soundmekanixdan

New Vehicles under $17,500

Looking at NEW (not used) vehicles that would be good to put a huge system in. It needs to be under $17,500. So far the only ones that I have like are the 2008 Scion XB, and the Jeep Patriot. Any suggestions would be awesome. Thanks guys.

Dan

nissan sentra?? mitsubushi lancer, and....can't think of the name but i think that new ford SUV is pretty cheap.

I really have to point out that is a terrible budget to be looking at new cars. A mildly used one for the same price will get you WAY more car. Another problem with those low priced beasts is how much value you lose driving it off the lot. I would rethink your whole logic in buying new.

If i bought a new car i wouldnt buy anything except a toyota - darn things last forever, and resale value is incredible. I have my reasons for wanting a new car, new cars do have there benefits. The only new car i've really looked seriously at is the new Scion Xb, cuz I like it a lot more than the old ones.

I've been thinking about a couple used cars too. Actually going to look at a Trailblazer EXT tomorrow - GM certified and everything....this could be the car...(bringing the measuring tape to to see if I can fit 4 x fully loaded BTL 18's in a wall in there.

If i bought a new car i wouldnt buy anything except a toyota - darn things last forever, and resale value is incredible. I have my reasons for wanting a new car, new cars do have there benefits. The only new car i've really looked seriously at is the new Scion Xb, cuz I like it a lot more than the old ones.

I've been thinking about a couple used cars too. Actually going to look at a Trailblazer EXT tomorrow - GM certified and everything....this could be the car...(bringing the measuring tape to to see if I can fit 4 x fully loaded BTL 18's in a wall in there.

^If toyota is the only way you'd go there's only a few cars in the line-up to consider, so pick from that. Thare are lots of used options in that price. The trailblazer will fit them- might have to do a pac-man style box, but they can fit.