Mino

SOOO EFFFFIN PISSED!!!!!!!

so i woke up in the middle of the night around 4am by my dad telling me my car got broken into... not the greatest feeling especially that early in the morning :angry2: . walked outside door was cracked open, my car map light was on... as soon as i opened the door i noticed my h/u was gone, luckily my trunk does not open w/o the key, but the thief ended up taking one amp through my fold down seat... at this point im throughly pissed off so i called the cops and was told to call back at 6am... so lucky me i get to spend part of the day filing a stolen property report

best part is the the duchebag not only stole my h/u and amp he took my backpack and all of my books... who the fudge steals someones school books and backpack wtf!!!!!! H/U and zapco 360.4 gone along with about $300ish

worth of school books

Edited by MINO

so i woke up in the middle of the night around 4am by my dad telling me my car got broken into... not the greatest feeling especially that early in the morning :angry2: . walked outside door was cracked open, my car map light was on... as soon as i opened the door i noticed my h/u was gone, luckily my trunk does not open w/o the key, but the thief ended up taking one amp through my fold down seat... at this point im throughly pissed off so i called the cops and was told to call back at 6am... so lucky me i get to spend part of the day filing a stolen property report

best part is the the duchebag not only stole my h/u and amp he took my backpack and all of my books... who the fudge steals someones school books and backpack wtf!!!!!! 880prs and zapco 360.4 gone along with about $300ish

worth of school books

Sounds to me like u needed to invest in a alarm, all b.s. aside I know how that feels and it does suck. What kinda insurance do u have, I hope it's not Lia.

i didnt see the need to get an alarm since i was going to get a new car plus i live in a nice area (suburbs) well what i thought to be a nice area... as for insurance i dont think its covered, guess the moral of the story is dont skimp on buying an alarm :( , and not to be naive ppl suck

man, i really feel for you. As much as my alarm has helped me, and its a top of the line autopage, it deffinatly cant stop all theft. I recently had my truck towed.... the guys were able to open my locks, pop my hood, and disengage the battery (i know, i know, my alarm needs a backup battery).

All of this taking less than a minute. The cool thing is that they use a little air pressure mechanism like doctors use to check for blood pressure. they put it to your lock, squeeze, and the air takes the form of your key, pushing the pins up, and unlocking your door.

But i will say its saved my truck before. I had the car NEXT to me get broken into. well MY alarm went off because they were retarded and loud so they fled. While they didnt get into either car, i think my alarm pissed them off so they through a 10 lbs weight that was in the back of the truck they were TRYING to break into... at my tailgate.

man, i really feel for you. As much as my alarm has helped me, and its a top of the line autopage, it deffinatly cant stop all theft. I recently had my truck towed.... the guys were able to open my locks, pop my hood, and disengage the battery (i know, i know, my alarm needs a backup battery).

All of this taking less than a minute. The cool thing is that they use a little air pressure mechanism like doctors use to check for blood pressure. they put it to your lock, squeeze, and the air takes the form of your key, pushing the pins up, and unlocking your door.

But i will say its saved my truck before. I had the car NEXT to me get broken into. well MY alarm went off because they were retarded and loud so they fled. While they didnt get into either car, i think my alarm pissed them off so they through a 10 lbs weight that was in the back of the truck they were TRYING to break into... at my tailgate.

You gotta love ignorant ppl

The cool thing is that they use a little air pressure mechanism like doctors use to check for blood pressure. they put it to your lock, squeeze, and the air takes the form of your key, pushing the pins up, and unlocking your door.

Actually that won't work and it's been proven on Mythbusters. Besides, just pushing the pins up won't unlock the lock. You have to make sure all the pins are at the exact level and still have to turn it.

I'm actually amazed I haven't been broken into yet...hidden in plain sight I guess.

I am really sorry to hear this. My truck has been broken into a few times, but they only stole money and all my CD's.

My buddy and I both got our vehicles broken into within one hour one day at two separate locations. Here's the ironic part; they stole my HU and EQ, and stole his CDs. Didn't touch my case logic 200 stack in the backseat, and didn't touch his HU. I've been broken into a total of 12 times. One time, they stole nothing more than a pair of work gloves.

Guest zedman

Unfortunately I have been on both sides of it. I hate the feeling of finding the theft and the feelings you have the days after it. Usually I sell the vehicle when it happens do to the insecure feeling afterwards. Mino where are you from? Z

thnx for all the comments i just felt like venting... i just dropped almost 550 on a new alarm system... i live in the NE side of houston in the suburbs... i know when it comes down to it its just material possessions but to have it happen right outside my bedroom in the driveway is out right rediculous... not to send any negativity but crime rate in houston has skyrocketed since katrina... o well

i also deff dont see why this guy felt the urge to steal my backpack and all of my text books... luckily this guy didnt vandalize my car

well looking on the bright side i get to build semi half of a new system ha

i'd be watching EBAY and amazon.com for your school books, if the exact combination comes for sale by the same person...i'd buy them for local pick up.

i had a friend who had his wrangler broken in to....they stole is leather messenger bag with school books in it but left his ~$400 brand new set of craftsman tools in a new craftsman toolbox.

i went up to the school bkstore n told them all about it... luckily my books are unique cause my lil sis split water on them and they have watermarks on certain areas of the books... gave the bkstore a detailed descriptions of all my stolen textbooks... and left my name n number in the case if they do turn it in for money

ppl just need to grow up and get a job if they wanted something that bad... deff browsing ebay/ amazon meticulously

I have had my car broken into 2 times at work... stole the HU with no face on it.. and the few cents in change in the change cup. they litteraly ripped the lock right out of the door. completely took it out and f'ed the door.

I feel your pain man. I agree I wish people could just get a job and get their own crap. If it was stolen from the garage you may be able to get home owners to cover it.

As for suburbs being safer... I disagree completely all the jack ass car shopping jerks from my school would go out the the burbs to do it, and the kids in the burbs did it there too. I think there is more of that type of crime in the burbs than the inner city. In the city you know everyone. Easy to know who jacked your shtuff.

I hope you get it all sorted out though man. Good luck with the alarm. I'm looking for one of those myself.

yea i just got back from cartoys it ended up being 540, at this point i deff dont mind it at all... dem beats all i can tell u is the sooner the better ull b when u get that alarm... im actually going 2 wait up 2nite n see if that bastard is gonna try again this time ill b ready 4 him... plus all my chit is out of my car so no worries fing05.gif well to all of u that have read this plz take every precaution so u dont end up in my situation:

take anything of value out of ur car when u lock up! it can add up to major headache

Ya been there myself...sucks to have your car broken into. some people suck.

Sorry to hear that man. I got jacked too. Why does the world have to come to this?

say man did you say that the tow truck company opend your truck and unhooked your batt to tow your truck??? well if it was a non consent tow aka 'tow away' thats agaist the law. i run a wrecker company here in texas. thay broke into your truck,... there is NO NEED to get into a truck to tow it, none at all... thats what dolly's and slide trucks are for. if one of my drivers did a lock out on a car to tow it away i would not oly refund the tow fee but fire the drive.

im knockin on wood like crazy here guys i have had many cars, all fixed up, one with dope boy tint (no tint at all so thay can see whos drivin) anyhow, headrest in plain view NC 3 in the dash visor screens just temping people, i was lucky, but when i bought my new one, tint and a bad ass excaliber remote start with left right and front back tilt sensors so you cant jack my rims, a paremiter sencore, so whenyou ever walk by my car it chirps, along with the shock, and remote paging, so when my alarm goes off my keys go dog nuts, and lets me know them jackers are learkin,

my house is covered in camaras right, so one night im up late late just smokin, and watching the camaras, and what do i see! some jacker trying to see what i have for him in my ride, so he creaps up i mean as soon ass he cuped his hands on that back window my alarm went off and i ran outside, and they were burning off in a 4 door crapola,

check crigslist.org for your stuff too, o yeah and katrina messed texas towns up ~BIG TIME CRIME WAVE

and if anyone here is a thief, hey get a job do the right thing and nice things will come your way,

I live in North Houston also, have had my crap broken into too. Almost the same exact thing too, they took my H/U, CD's, backpack and books. I found my books though 3 days later, when my neighbor came to my door with them. Apparently they were thrown all in their front yard and they got some power tools stolen out of his truck. They opened my trunk but, didn't take my Avalanche.

say man did you say that the tow truck company opend your truck and unhooked your batt to tow your truck??? well if it was a non consent tow aka 'tow away' thats agaist the law. i run a wrecker company here in texas. thay broke into your truck,... there is NO NEED to get into a truck to tow it, none at all... thats what dolly's and slide trucks are for. if one of my drivers did a lock out on a car to tow it away i would not oly refund the tow fee but fire the drive.

i recently had my car towed from a private tow company that a Club in downtown Miami goes through. my alarm has distinctive chirps to notify me whether an entry was made or if my alarm was disarmed and such. when i had un armed my alarm i was notified by the chirps of a Disarm+Intrusion that was made into my car. i had just taken this into consideration that the tower needed to enter the car to release the E-brake since the truck they had was a dolly truck to not cause damage to my car. i would assume that most companies do this if necessary.

plus i had a ton of stuff in the car at that time. 2 digi cams, my ipod, a friends Archos(dmp-vr) money, clothes, cd's and all my equipment in the trunk. yet nothing was missing, and this being my car was basically in the ghetto.

edit: oh i know this is an old thread and all but to the OP. the back pack was probraly taken since it's an easy item to get away with. plus people store lots of things like cd-players or money or things which can be a hit or miss in prized possesions. your books were in there, to you it's worth a lot sicne your in school, to them they probrably just threw them away

Edited by fbi90909

no dollys will never damage a car.. not if thay are put on corectly, the company i run does about 25 tow aways a day and never unlock a car NOT A ONE!

Man that sucks bad. I dont know how mad i would be if my books got stolen, especially with all my notes and such. I think that would be the icing on the cake.

As far as living in the suburbs. Just remember, crooks like to shop in nice areas too.