Wakeup

Hello

Just wanted to say hey to ya'll. Pretty new hear. Just checking things out. I am an Old school Phoenix Gold fan. And love car audio.

Some things to highlight in my Collection, MS1000TA, Outlaw, Cyclone, ZPA 0.5, ZPA 0.3, TI 1200.1, 2x TI 900.7's, TI 15 farad power core, TI DEQ30, TI951, TI5's, Tantrum 1200.1, Xenon 1200.1 and a few other things...but those are my babies!

Anyway I am from Portland, Oregon (area)...

Edited by Wakeup

Welcome, that is a heck of a collection.

welcome! That's a nice collection

well if anyone has any questions for me...I'll be glad to answer the best i can! thanks again for the welcome!

wow you have a cyclone....how much did that set you back if you dont mind me asking

DSC00890-a.jpg

Xenon 1200.1 onyx cover For my X1200.1 amp duh....! :)

DSC00892-a.jpg

Tantrum 1200.1

DSC00814.jpg

My 12w7 and Cyclone install. Running a TI900.7 and TI 1200.1 amp.

DSC00817.jpg

Cyclone

NICE STUFF!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you thot my collection was nice....one of the guys on a forum i frequent JUST posted his collection...and all I can say is OMFG.

If you know anything about Phoenix gold.....man.......................you'll die....

http://phoenixphorum.com/let-s-see-your-stash-vt3194.html

check out the ones from Tristan.

I see a couple of beasts in there..

Very rare two of a kind Offroads, Octane LE, Outlaw, MS1000's...several...(those usually fetch at LEAST $1000 easy a piece, Reactors SEVERAL.....,

Most of the mps ms series amps....most of the Titanium line....ugh....I am drooling....

OMFG!!!! The guy in that link has the sickest collection of PG equipment I've heard of or seen now! Reminds me of when I couldn't afford and only dreamed of that kinda equipment. I also liked the old Soundstream stuff..I had some Reference 10's and miss them now :(

I know!! I just cant believe it....that is just an AMAZING collection. Several 1 of a kinds in his collection. Yellow Reactor, 2 offroads (only two know in existence...) and under his offroads looks to be som sort of TI amp....maybe TI 600.1/500.4 in one heatsink....A FAS version or black maybe version of the Route 66....mannn....only to be him.....sheesh hehee

That collection is crazy. Wonder how much have actually been used. I noticed he does not have any Onyx series Xenon's. They were a short run, but obviously not as old or as revered as what he has. Ramos could have a rival in classic amp stock. Going to try to repost the pictures here of that guys collection:

Dsc_6666.jpg

P1120411.JPG

P1120416.jpg

P1120440.jpg

Ya, just realize that is his Phoenix Gold collection. He has others as well...and obviously NOT pictured. He sells some on ebay occasionally. But ya...amazing collection. Onyx aint that big of a deal...just a cover. But ya I have an Onyx 1200.1....but thats not as sought after as most of those pictured in his collection...I'd be glad to trade him my onyx one for almost anything in his collection hehe....

Wow what a collection. Glad to have you aboard!

Those pictures with allllll those amps on the ground are not mine....I wish they were. Just in like 4 or 5 amps alone we're talking $5000 already....

he has like 3 or 4 MS 1000's....and they EASILY sell for a grand each. Frank Amp'n steins sell for 700-1000, couple of offroads priceless. Mann.........droooll drool drool