P1010384.jpg

P1010382.jpg

P1010383.jpg

I blew the cone off the sub in the first run and still pulled off a

149.2db with 1 SoundStream T4 15 / 1 blown - 2x SAZ 1500ds strapped

sub killer was @ 1.1ohm

wired other sub to 0.7ohm

added the NSB battery

ran out of Sundown brochures really fast : Jacob please send more !!!

was way short on info for the mobb...eagger to get a SD amp...

took my class... 2x 1place trophys

How did you blow the "cone" off?

overpowered it... rolled the volume too rast ???

i am not easy on equipment.

its all good i have 2 backup subs

going to send the blown sub in to be reconed

accually it hitt so hard the cone/coil seperated from the spider

so i took it off line. wired the other sub to 0.7ohm and went back to win...

If you treat your equipment right, it will treat you right. Just because a sub is reconable doesn't make it an excuse to throw the sub to beyond its limits.

Know what your sub limits are. If you feel the need to throw more power get yourself a more powerful sub :P

Cool pics btw :)

Guest zedman
If you treat your equipment right, it will treat you right. Just because a sub is reconable doesn't make it an excuse to throw the sub to beyond its limits.

Know what your sub limits are. If you feel the need to throw more power get yourself a more powerful sub :P

Cool pics btw :)

How many SPL Contests have you won or even entered???? I do not think you are one to give advice on this subject. Z

Edited by zedman

Guest zedman
Whats your advice? turn the gains up and say "its ok, the subs are reconable" :rolleyes:

First off you have no need to be Arrogant and smug. I do not have advice for him because he did not ask for any. Second of all I could only share my personal experience with him not something I have read somewhere else. So my advice to you is STFU unless someone asks you for your advice. I guess you are so used to telling everyone what you think you know or what you think would make you look good. You fail to forget everyone here knows what they know by experiencing it, they do not just start to spout off B.S. to sound smarter than they really are. Grow up. Z

Ummmmm Guys the sub is the 1st gen T4 almost 3yrs of me abusing it...

it was bound to happen... the 2nd Gen T4 held up just fine...

i think after resting on it i made an amature mistake

as i was doing the first run i was using the Sweep, and did not expect it not to stop when i hit the pause button,

the Sundown Amps are way more power than im use to and when it sweeept below the port freq,

i did not catch it fast enuff and the sub lost control. seperaiting the cone from the spider...

morel of the storie: i recovered and went on to win anyway 1 sub down...

bass boost is off and gain is less than 1/2....

:slayer:

Whats your advice? turn the gains up and say "its ok, the subs are reconable" :rolleyes:

First off you have no need to be Arrogant and smug. I do not have advice for him because he did not ask for any. Second of all I could only share my personal experience with him not something I have read somewhere else. So my advice to you is STFU unless someone asks you for your advice. I guess you are so used to telling everyone what you think you know or what you think would make you look good. You fail to forget everyone here knows what they know by experiencing it, they do not just start to spout off B.S. to sound smarter than they really are. Grow up. Z

dont worry about me. i sleep well. Im just an eThug. :shrug:

<- glad he stopped by now.

:popcorn:

I have never seen you cook anything that wasnt plugged into a wallsocket :P you treat your DDs like gold.

Baccus: Did Chris(guy with the lime green R/T) compete this time?

<- glad he stopped by now.

:popcorn:

I have never seen you cook anything that wasnt plugged into a wallsocket :P you treat your DDs like gold.

Baccus: Did Chris(guy with the lime green R/T) compete this time?

Yes:

well His Wife did !!!

she has enuff points with lastnights 1st place win to go to finals...

where were you ? is that your truck with the SledgHammers ???

you missed a Killer show

i got to speek with Todd Zier at great length about how to get louder even still

lots of Heave Hitters were there as well as Noobs & regulars...

Guest zedman

From where I am you are a punk and when you cant say anything intelligent you get diarrhea of the mouth. Your immaturity and stupidity shows brightly when you speak. which comes back to the point that if you don't know what you are talking about shut the fvck up.

Yes:

well His Wife did !!!

she has enuff points with lastnights 1st place win to go to finals...

where were you ? is that your truck with the SledgHammers ???

you missed a Killer show

i got to speek with Todd Zier at great length about how to get louder even still

lots of Heave Hitters were there as well as Noobs & regulars...

i was at Justin house. No i dont own that truck, i have the dark blue accord with black rims, remember? i had the inverted MX in the false floor.

Guys Please play nice it would suck to get my thread locked...

its all good...

i can take constructive crittisissim...

and believe me if someone that knows more than i do offers addvice i lisen and build on it !

Todd Zier is an SQ guy and went on at great length about how i can get my system louder and sound better.

and i was all ears :slayer:

Nice pics man. Thanks for the good stuff.

great pics, and NO ONE TELLS ME HOW TO TREAT MY SUBS.... thats why there mine:D if u wann pay for my subs then ill turn the gain back a bit...... many subs have fallen a said cooked death in the persuit for SPL.. god bless those subs!