Sign in to follow this  
kkk

12" Q or BL for daily

yes i am new here, but i have have read nothing but good things about fi and sundown products. i have been looking through threads for an answer to my question, but haven't really come up with anything.

as the topic says... 12" Q or 12" BL (both with the bp power option, dual 2) with a sundown 1500d... which would be better suited for daily driving? it will be in the trunk of a 99 pontiac grand am and will NEVER see a mic.

what i am looking for is loud bass that is not sloppy sounding... which would you guys steer me towards as a good median sub for what i want?

thanks for all your help

and also... in the near future i would be doubling up... another 12" Q or BL (waiting on some replies) and another sundown 1500d

I would say that the BL is more louder than the Q and is decent in SQ. Not tomention BL's are on sale till the end of the month...31st.

I would say that the BL is more louder than the Q and is decent in SQ. Not tomention BL's are on sale till the end of the month...31st.

yea i was leaning towards the BL and when you said they are on sale til the end of the month.. i remembered reading about that... now i just gotta get my ass to the bank and cash my check

BL with cooling imo.

The 1500d is too strong for the Q.

im gunna have to say the BL, im also savin sum cash to buy the same setup and i cant wait

and i would have to say the 1500d is to stong IMO

Sign in to follow this