Sign in to follow this  
molurus73

It's Here

I got my 12" Magnum today. Such an amazing looking work of art. I am hoping to get my amp rack done and get it in the car this weekend. Then I just need to wait for my 302's and then I'm done. Who hoo. It starting to feel good. I am really excited about it now.

HA HA! Hurry up and get some pics. Have you hooked it up at all yet, or are you still drooling over it?

hey not to steal your post, but I got my 15" yesterday. real excited (my first 15, and it's a monster!). gonna be two weeks prolly before I get it in the car, though. which sucks. haven't had time to build the box yet. You've got an all SI system, though. That's pretty sweet.

Edited by KU40

Pics hopefully tonight or tomorrow. Yah all SI. I farted with the idea of changiing my order to the 327's, but decided against it. I figure if the 302's are not enough for me then I can always upgrade, right. Hopefully I can get this damn upgrade bug out of my ear and be happy with what I have. I must say that Nick runs a real class operation. Absolute best customer service I have had yet dealing with internet companies. And as I get older, service far outweighs price. Luckily I get both with SI. Now, out to the garage.

do the new d2's look the same as the old ones? take a pic of it

You mean the old ones as the ones with the claw basket? The new one definitely looks different but only the basket. The rest of it looks the same.