Sign in to follow this  
mikey5472

ssd or bl

what do you think about the ssd compared to a bl. I have the money for the ssd right now, but was wondering if the extra 50 dollars for the bl is worth is. Im looking at a 10 ive already built the box. Actually just got done with it today. I have a kole audio kx 1440 amp and it will be in an s10. Replies would be great i want to buy the sub this weekend.

Thanks Mike

What are your goals?

Not sure what that amp does on actual power.

I already ordered the ssd. The amp i have would be better with it. It only pushes about 500-600 watts rms.

With 5-600W the SSD would definitely be the better match.

I believe you are the one we sent an email requesting info for the differences between shipping addresses and names (we had two others on the same day for SSD10s but not from Lizton) Check and let us know.

Thanks,

Scott

I originally ordered it from Indianapolis at my Moms house but I had the shipping address to my House in Lizton.

ur goin to love ur ssd I have 4 in a blazer and love them to hell they pound like no tomorrow pushed by 2 Orion 2500 they hold alot more power then Scott say's Db WF this yr I had 4 IA 20.1 strapped to 4 ssd and they didn't break a sweat

Miguel you are going to get me in trouble with talk like that!!! Yes, its true you did that and they took it, but you saw the look on my face as it was... I dont recommend it to anyone except to crazy Floridian truck drivers ;)

Thanks,

Scott

Sign in to follow this