HCCAfan

what org do you compete in?

Which org do you compete in the most?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which org do you compete in the most?

• USACI
    • DB DRAG
    • MECA
    • IASCA
    • local only
    • more than one, usaci top choice
    • more than one, db drag top choice
    • more than one, meca top choice
    • more than one, iasca top choice
    • more than one, local top choice

please list your equipment and your top numbers, what year that happened, what meter, etc, and maybe what you would like to see in the future.

:unsure:

i love meca because of the drive by, did a 129.7 in that with current equipment this year, love the db drag heads up stuff, didnt do any of that this year, mainly usaci because its everywhere here, slap shows in omaha cuz its something to do, and local cuz its kool to show the locals what the truck could do :)

next season will be mostly dbdrag, with NSPL and ISACA and USACI sprinkled in

I'm a member of Db Drag and will always be. I've competed in IASCA once. Top SPL of 149.7 on an Audio Control meter.

2 12" L7's running off of the beast (bd1500) in a Silverado

I competed in DB Drag last season and did quite well for a learning season. I did mini 2 and got (hightest) around (cause i can't remember) a 150.2 on the Toolbox and a 142.5 on the new turnlap!

This year i am doing Idbl and running 12's

Guest Guest

I do NSPL...will start on MECA this year.

I do NSPL...will start on MECA this year.

can I ask who you are?

Little bit of USACi, IASCA, and Db Drag ... but you gotta love how there is maybe one drag within a 5 hour drive, maybe 2-5 drags within a 7 hour drive, and maybe 1 IASCA within a 5 hour drive. So it's not even really worth it.

- Steve :(

Mostly USACi and local events, don't get too many other events in my area. Current setup will be Clarion 925VD, 2 Orion H2 12"s, Orion 2400d, a new alt, few yellow tops and lots of Stinger wire.

Last year I really tried was in 2001, made it to USACi finals with:

96 Grand Am

Stock 0-150 Class

Pioneer 9400

2 Soundstream Mule 12"s

1 Cadence A7

Scores were between 142-146

I was satisfied with my scores

Edited by Faygo

Faygo what happened to all the HX2s and the truck?

Faygo what happened to all the HX2s and the truck?

Pulled all the subs out, sold the truck and just finished selling off the last of the HX2's. As much as I liked the Nissan, I needed something I could drive everyday.

Guest Guest

i'll do whatever is thrown at me cause i love to kick peoples asses.and i didnt register just to get denim to say"you should register"

i'll do whatever is thrown at me cause i love to kick peoples asses.and i didnt register just to get denim to say"you should register

I definitely like this guy!!!!! :+1:

i competed all year in usaci. mod 151-300...had a solid legal record til lthe clif designs amp got alhold of it..but only took it by .9 :rolleyes: ...im using 3 atomic apx 15s and 3 markantony 25opcm..in a 92 festiva...i had been running kove armageddons all season doing 161s consistant...got the new atomic started tunning them and lsot some spl...put everything back to the way it was and lost more..so i only played 160.1 at finals ...im building for ss1 or ss 1-2 for 04..and il slap whatever amps in to get a class in usac.... :slayer:

I was running a kicker solox with 2 tarantula 2000 watt mono amplifiers at one of my own stereo comps as exhibition and hit 158.6 on my terrasound audio control *usac certified* meter. This summer im hosting a USAC tripple point even in Devils Lake ND during the annual Devils Run car show. Find more information on the devils run car show at http://greaterdakotaclassics.com

Mike

I was running a kicker solox with 2 tarantula 2000 watt mono amplifiers at one of my own stereo comps as exhibition and hit 158.6 on my terrasound audio control *usac certified* meter. This summer im hosting a USAC tripple point even in Devils Lake ND during the annual Devils Run car show. Find more information on the devils run car show at http://greaterdakotaclassics.com

Mike

If thats a for sure event, you can most likely plan our team of 14 cars showing up. Whats up with the nick? any real association? i applied for partial sponsorship thru knukonceptz but i just didnt have the money to order thru them at the time. :( I think DEI will be throwing that into the equation this year with the rest of the equipment i am getting from them, 9 h2 15's and 36 1200d's this year, ss9+ and mod 601+ and m7 classes :)