Sign in to follow this  
hoss

it begins...

nothing is missing, i have virtually everything i need stereo wise, i just dont have the means to take on a project of this magnitude by myself, nor the tools. plus this setback is going to take alot of time on everyones part over here, and with only 4 weeks to go before i head back to school, its just not enough time to get it done.

thank you for the offer though :)

Edited by hoss

well, i was able to get a little[i/] more done before i go off to school... got the kick pannels fabricated and ready for paint, just gotta get paint for them and send them into the spray boothe :) .

here are a fwe sneak peeks though, hopefully i can get some more done in this last week before i move out.

driver side

http://www.supermotors.org/getfile.php?id=...fullsize&f=.jpg

passenger side

http://www.supermotors.org/getfile.php?id=...fullsize&f=.jpg

hopefully ill have better pics of them once they get painted and look purty :)

btw, what has been up with this site, i have been getting an error page every time i try to load it for the past few weeks :huh:

After seeing Hoss's new amps I want two of them...or just one. ;) But they are so big that they literally wouldn't fit in my car's false floor - not even one of them. If my car was bigger I'd probably sell a finger or two to get them.

"Project Hammy, round two. Taurus 1, installers 0." - Hollis.

Pics should be up later on this weekend / early next week. We're destroying hoss's car. Yeah...

Sweet! Too bad my internet time is limited. Damn computers. Clarke.............

Well it's 11:00 PM and I am just now settling down from fibergalssing 8's in Hoss's doors. Damn ... that's just a lot of work.

However, with the make-shift x-overs we have going now (thanks Jacob! :) - they do really nice for what I had laying around) and less than 5 minutes of listening time on the 502's I have already come to the conclusion that I will be upgrading my car's upper-end components to the 502's. They sound incredible. The front stage is a stage, no speakers stepping out letting you know they are there. Just pure unadulterated sound. Man they sound good! I need more listening time.

And I still want duplicates of Hoss's amps. Tru's amps are just fantabulous.

damn my car sucks... word to the wise, if you ever want to put 8"s in your doors, make sure you put them somewhere so that you can still shut your doors after you glass them ;) .

these components are freakin killer. im too tired to host all the pics or write much right now, but i will attatch a teaser pic with this post. the doors are built out 2 inches to accomodate the woofers, and the doors are unfinished. actually there are VERY rough, since i had to leave to get back to school. they should get done in a few weeks though.

post-120-1096870590_thumb.jpg

just had to show a teaser of one of my tru's as well. looks too good not to show it off when it is lit up at night :)

and yes, those 12"s are claws :D

post-120-1096870744_thumb.jpg

ok, ive got the pics hosted on another site, but it wont let me attatch them here on this forum... so if anyone wants to help me out we can have pics, lots of pics :)

You need to also remember that those 12's are in MY beautiful box, that I painstakingly spent the better part of my life making, just to have you do jumping jacks on. :P

So remember with out me there would be no box! Don't you just love me?! :wub:

Now as I was told before, there are men talking so back to the kitchen with me........ Anyone want a sammich?

Haha. Glad to see you joined the forum Jenn. :)

Hoss's components are the chit. Period. ...wait...even I can't say "s h i t"?! Damn...and I'm a mod too. Or at least I thought I was. :unsure:

this box is horrible... the builder was a slack mofo. probably a girl :P

just kiddin jenn, its a good box. i just dont know if i would do jumping jacks on it again... at least not while i was drunk, with traffic going by in nicks front yard...

and yes, i will take a sammich.

Outdone by a female! HA! Nice work. She's got SKILLZ!