Wakeup

UGH Subwoofer lost?

I used to work with a guy who was a manager of a shipment department at FedEx. He was tellling me this story about how he would get complaints on empty boxes, or missing deliverys on one of his drivers routes. She had worked there for years with out problems, he said.

Anyways, he thought that maybe someone had too much time on their hands and was following the truck and picking up stuff left on front doorsteps (this still wouldnt explain sig required deliveries). He switched her to a diffrent route and sure enough he continued to get calls about missing stuff, etc.

One day he waited for her to go out on route, and looked up her address in her employee file and went to her house. Apparently the truck was backed up to the garage, while they were unloading what they thought was good. Her whole garage was full of chit. He said at that point he called the police and let them deal with her.

Its amazing how stupid people are, and how crooked people really are.

Ya...suxors....not fun for all involved. Even those that get the stolen items...what goes around comes around....

Got a call from UPS, looks like it is stolen...They should be contacting you guys at FI. So hopefully it will get resolved. Thanks again. Will be waiting patiently for the new sub!

Good to hear. I'm waiting for my alternator to get back from Iraggi. When I get it back, I'll stop by the computer store and see if you're there. I have a pair of Q 15's. I live about 10 minutes from there.

Thats cool...I'm the short asian dood.

And maybe by the time you get yer alt, I'll have my sub! :)

No call from them yet, but Im sure I will hear something tomorrow. Seemed rather odd to me, but Im glad they found out the real deal. Sub will be finished in a day or two and we will get it out to you. Thanks for dealing with UPS and their BS.

I tend to like FedEx more. Never had a problem with their shipping, but whenever I get something via UPS, it looks like they launched it from the continental 48 states to Hawaii with a giant catapult. And then theres the time my order of RAM for my computer had the clampack open, one of the two sticks missing and hardly any foam left in the box. :\

No call from them yet, but Im sure I will hear something tomorrow. Seemed rather odd to me, but Im glad they found out the real deal. Sub will be finished in a day or two and we will get it out to you. Thanks for dealing with UPS and their BS.

Ya really fishy. The main reason why i sent it to my store is that i am always there! Or someone is always there. ANDDDDD we have a camera server. No one came in at 1:45pm - 2:15pm resembling UPS or carrying any Boxes at all....

Anyway you have my home address. Sent to your email addy. If not, let me know.

Got the email and address. Ill change the next one to that.

Thanks...

great! I can't wait to hear this baby. Have been researching and figuring out what I wanted to get when my xxx 2006 died.

ups is accually the worst they just lost my buddies new elevation sqxs. and we had to file a claim but at least elevation sent new ones out. but with dhl. i have never had a problem with dhl.

i got my bl 18 from ups yesterday. the only bad thing i could say is that my package was shipped on the 11/20/07 and i didnt get it until the 11/29/07 becuase of thanksgiving and the weekend. also i didnt have to sign for my package.

i got my bl 18 from ups yesterday. the only bad thing i could say is that my package was shipped on the 11/20/07 and i didnt get it until the 11/29/07 becuase of thanksgiving and the weekend. also i didnt have to sign for my package.

Thats not bad....mine was......supposed to have been shipped and I supposedly was supposed to have it on the 15th.....it is now the 30th...and I still dont have it.

take that back...Sub is in my hands! Thanks Scott and FI. Everything LOOKS fine....so will have it tested out in the next couple days. again THANKS! for your help in resolving this issue!