Thewes

1700 watts to each loaded BL?

My system is going to be for daily driving , I have both my amps, both my subs, and my box is on the way. Ive heard alot of conflicting replies though about the amount of power im throwing to the BL's. They are RF1500's but the birth sheet rates them at about 1700, so pretty much each sub will get around that much if my electrical is good enough. My question is, will the loaded BL's be able to take this daily?

This is something you should have thought of before you bought your subs and amps. Poor system planning. Those subs might handle it. You really should have had them built to handle more power, instead of hoping they would handle it when you got them. I had my BL's built to handle a lot more power, but mine are for SPL burps only.

This is something you should have thought of before you bought your subs and amps. Poor system planning. Those subs might handle it. You really should have had them built to handle more power, instead of hoping they would handle it when you got them. I had my BL's built to handle a lot more power, but mine are for SPL burps only.

Im not trying to be rude, but you really must of misunderstood something. If when you said "I really should have had them built to handle more power", you meant the subs, then I did... I bought them fully loaded.

They should be fine. My brothers BL handles a bxi2006d without any problems. If it's a bit too much simply turn down the amp. Should be an awesome combo.