Sign in to follow this  
meade916

short but devestating window flex vid...

u tube will have to do until i get it on the my site tonite......but check out this video i took about an hour ago. I dropped a few co-workers off to pick up a few fords for our company fleet. The manager of the fleet center wanted to hear it so i let him and the building have it :)

Edited by meade916

steve your tha man, your the reason i went with FI audio,

my pockets arent deep, im po folk man!! well not that po' but not rich niether..... :D

any way thanks!

i remade it and slowed down a few things so you can see how much my truck is moving....plus its a little cleaner coming from my site too.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/videos/windowshakeIII.wmv

Edited by meade916

Jesus Steve, how are you not deaf!?!

Also, do you notice anything different about the car, with so much vibration? I would think that things get loose fast, and some parts just weren't made for that kind of vibration.

Jesus Steve, how are you not deaf!?!

Also, do you notice anything different about the car, with so much vibration? I would think that things get loose fast, and some parts just weren't made for that kind of vibration.

dunno man but my hearing is fine.....also i have lost or broken tons of items in and outside of the truck.....when it goes back, IF it does, it is reinforced (and usually falls off again :D)

the steering wheel is solid as a rock, you cant bend it like that by hand so its a trip that the bass can so easily :D

Hey Steve, what are you running for a front stage in there?

well its a tahoe so although i dont use any of the ones in the rear "A" pillars (for lack of a better word, the stock ones by the rear hatch going upward).....i still have them in all 4 doors and the front Apillars. So i dont have the perfect "front" stage but its not too bad. Its a Tahoe and i have kids riding at LEAST 4 times a week, so rear doors need speakers. Anyway here is a diagram of what i am currently running...

diagram4.jpg

The steering wheel and everything's shakin like a salt shaker!

I found it funny how you braced yourself back in the seat just before the bass hit. Looks pretty epic. xD

Amazing as always. That's rediculous flexing on that window- those extra alternators really seem to make a difference even on camera!

That is insane as always but what do you expect? Nice job meade, motavation as usual, thanks!!

glad to see you are running the 3sixty processors, I though you did but wasn't sure, I am currently saving up for a 3sixty.2, a t600-4, and a t400-2 to run some hybrid legatia 3-way components.

Another question, I notice you use powermaster's in the back, but yellow-top under the hood? why not all yellow-tops? or why not all powermasters? (i'm in the market for a 2nd batt currently have single yellow-top under hood)

OH AND OF COURSE GREAT VID!!! Always a pleasure watching your vids, I think steve meade vids are an addiction.

p.s. Your vids helped me find Fi car audio and are the reason I run them now.

Great vid!!! I just wish I couldv'e seen it from the workers POV inside the building. Rock On

Sign in to follow this