Sign in to follow this  
Breakjunki

need user manual Alpine 7949

as the title says :) I need a downloadable users manual for the cda-7949. Alpine doesn't have them or pac parts. I'd be glad to pay for copied one of you have it. All help appreciated. Thanks, Joe. P

My roomate has a 7949, I'll ask him if he's got the manual for it. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

you would be my personal hero if you could find one :) thanks though. Its a bitch finding one. I have a sweet 7949, and now sure how to run half the stuff on it.. :)

Have you tried e-mailing their support? When I e-mailed Kenwood about some unknown house speakers, they actually got in touch with their engineering department and got some specs for me. When I e-mailed Strand Lighting about an ancient light dimming board at our school, they hooked me up with a manual. Try e-mailing them, you might just get lucky. :)

tried.. Alpine doesn't have a e-mail.. they only have a tech line.. And I believe their mentally retarded :) No luck there. And pacparts, and Harman don't carry the manuals any longer.. :(

I don't know yet if he has it (we work opposite hours). A guy on sounddomain by the name of keep_hope_alive has the pdf if your a member. I found a thread with your same problem so look him up......good luck!

Thanks.. Found him.. It wasn't to long ago(few weeks) he had the pdf. So hopefully he'll send it my way.. Thanks :)

well someone sent me the install/spec manual :) still need the owners with all the functions. If anybody comes acroos one remeber me.. Thanks, JOe

Well, I actually own 2 of these units, with one mint in the box, including the owners manual, but I don't know how motivated I am to scan the entire thing in, to be quite honest...

Is there anything in particular you need to know about the unit?

I will say that I love my CDA-7949 headunit along with the PXA-H600 as a combo... Excellent sound quality, and I am taken to how the processor shapes the bass regions to be totally accurate (most people would argue perfection sounds 'thin', but I like knowing it is perfect as a starting point, then I can EQ and shape it to how I want it to sound)...

I would be more than grateful if you could just scan the pages that relate to all the button functions and such, not all the warranty, install spec stuff. Just how to access all the functions and setup.. If you could, your my last resort.. Thanks, JOe. P

stilll looking for the manual, actually just need the pages that rerlate to the unit functions and the button funtions as to what the unit does and how to control it.. Thanks, Joe

still looking for it :( I just need the pages that relate to the units/buttons functions and setup. Overall deck features.. .HOpefull someone comes across this.. Thanks, Joe