Sign in to follow this  
Karleon

comparable products

Man, i really had my heart set on sellings my two magnum 12s and getting two of the 15s. Those theives piss me off. Anyways, since there is no telling when stereo integrity will get back on their feet, i need a sub/subs that will work off my Tsunami 1800. I want them to perform (spl wise) like two 15" D2s would. And i will be tuning the subs low, so i can hit the real low lows. I just dont know what to get.

18inch XXX was an option, but i dont know if it will give me the SPL i was lookin for. What ever the case, it must hit harder than my dual Mag 12s. Please help me out as soon as possible

as long as you have the space for the 18 it should do it. I'm gettin 2 of em :boink:

At least 8 cu.

You think that will be louder than my dual mag 12s and just as loud or nearly as loud as two dual Mag 15s? What do everyone else think about this?

I'd take a look over at Incriminator Audio... Death Penalty 15s will solve your SPL problems.

What kind of SQ they have? It doesnt have to be terrific or anything. Im not really going to compete, i just want a loud azz daily driver. Something that will bring tears to my eyes, and lumps in my throat.

What kind of SQ they have? It doesnt have to be terrific or anything. Im not really going to compete, i just want a loud azz daily driver. Something that will bring tears to my eyes, and lumps in my throat.

They are acceptable for daily driving according to Nick Wright, the owner of the company. I'd trust what he has to say, he's a pretty straight forward kinda guy. I wouldn't worry about them sounding bad, they should fit your goals nicely.