Sign in to follow this  
bigcam112

12" BL w/ md1d?

how does a Fi BL 12" fully loaded with a Md1d amp sound? sounds nice to me... but do you think i can go bigger?! md2d?! or probably too much power? any suggestions?

an md1d would be PERFECT for a BL....although if you want a little more overhead, an md2d would suit you better. just be sure to set your gains correctly. you can never have too much power if you electrical is up to it my friend :)

so in a nutshell, get the m2d if you can afford to pay the extra. if not, an md1d would be perfect as well.

i think you will be happy with either decision.

p.s. whats your electrical look like?

your probably gonna laugh but right now its stock batt and alt. with 4 ga..... probably not as good as i would need it to be... i can already hear the laughs.. :(

your probably gonna laugh but right now its stock batt and alt. with 4 ga..... probably not as good as i would need it to be... i can already hear the laughs.. :(

nah man. no laughs here. i had a stock 65a alt on my car, no big 3. only had an odyssey 1400 up front :P i was safe with around 600w. dipping to around 12.5v with the system bumping

umm if you want to go with the md2d, upgrade to 1/0 gauge, big 3, get a better battery, and maybe your alt...how big is your alt?

if you want to use the md1d, 4 gauge will do fine, but do the big 3 and upgrade the battery, and depending on the size of your alt, the alt as well.