Sign in to follow this  
Duke

Some Havoc 18 pics.

Got my new pair of Havocs in Monday. (thanks Scott) They won't be hooked up for a while as I'm waiting on a new amp replacing my HK4000, and a new box is in the works also.

P2150002.jpg

P2150005.jpg

P2150006.jpg

P2150008.jpg

P2150009.jpg

P2150004.jpg

Old (left) vs New (right).

hhhhhhhh.jpg

hhhhhhhhh.jpg

The old proto Havoc will be going for sale soon, so keep your eyes out for that or PM me if you might be interested and I'll let you know when I plan on putting it up.

Edited by Duke

Got my new pair of Havocs in Monday. (thanks Scott) They won't be hooked up for a while as I'm waiting on a new amp replacing my HK4000, and a new box is in the works also.

P2150002.jpg

P2150005.jpg

P2150006.jpg

P2150008.jpg

P2150009.jpg

P2150004.jpg

Old (left) vs New (right).

hhhhhhhh.jpg

hhhhhhhhh.jpg

The old proto Havoc will be going for sale soon, so keep your eyes out for that or PM me if you might be interested and I'll let you know when I plan on putting it up.

Very nice "drools", those subs look massive lol. And your avatar is killing me lmao!

Very nice "drools", those subs look massive lol. And your avatar is killing me lmao!

Hehe, badger FTW. I'll have some excursion videos up once I have my new amp here and installed, so keep your eye out.

What amp are you using?

Well, on the old pair of Havocs, I had an HK4000... I'm switching to something more powerful and more reliable.

Look great.

Sign in to follow this