2rgrbn

USA - 800

USA 800

Did they come with a X-Over new

I have heard there were only 50 produced is this true and if so was it in 1999 roughly.

Wow, I am not sure, might have to call US Amps on that one.

Don't remember any of the USA series 2-channels having a crossover. The B-52 mono amp and the 442 did also.

Sure it came with a crossover all the USA series from USA-400 up to the USA-6000 came with sub HZ control 5HZ to 500HZ and the USA-800 also came with a bass slope control witch I have never seen on any other USA series amp. It also came with a defeatable subsonic filter.

Sure it came with a crossover all the USA series from USA-400 up to the USA-6000 came with sub HZ control 5HZ to 500HZ and the USA-800 also came with a bass slope control witch I have never seen on any other USA series amp. It also came with a defeatable subsonic filter.

I have to agree with helotaxi i know for sure that the black 1999 model usa-400 amp does not have a crossover! Im look'n at mine wright now. maybe the newer ones do, but they are also a lot lower wattage than the 99 model!

<br />
<br />I have to agree with helotaxi i know for sure that the black 1999 model usa-400 amp does not have a crossover! Im look'n at mine wright now. maybe the newer ones do, but they are also a lot lower wattage than the 99 model!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

They don't have on board crossovers, but they came new with a seperate external cross over is what he is saying (I Think)