Sign in to follow this  
RB1997

which is best in your opinion

k, i figure that my best bet for a sub is to get an enclosed subwoofer. which of these in your opinion are the best: kicker L5 10" solobaric, 12" kicker compVT, sony xplod 12" shallow, or the jl audio 12" power wedge

thanks to everyone

i forgot to post for a single cab truck. but if they are thin, could you pm me what it is.

jacob from sundown audio has some very nice 10's, that perfore very well in less then a foot of airspace, checkem out,

L5 muddy bass power hungry and too much air space

kicker comp BOOOOOO that man

sony shallow nahhhh

JL ????? w0w1w2w3w6w7??? what kinda jl....

sundown 10's FOSHO!

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...c=12478&hl=

peep that

the jl is a w1. i was going to build my box but the dementions where to shallow for even a shallow subwoofer so i decided to go to a pre fab box. i was thinking about making a box flare out between the seats but its a standard and idk if i could shift with a subwoofer in the way

i can't make the box any bigger b/c im kissing the wheel as it is. and it only had 1.1 cubic feet

Edited by Ryan

well, that would make sense so that i wouldn't have to move my seat up but the big seat is the driver and the passenger seat in my truck is the bucket seat so its literaly like 16" or 17" mabey if i have some behind my seat and have it bump out in the passenger so i can get more mounting depth :shrug:

Edited by Ryan