XTRMEASURES

good to see POWERBASS here

ive build a few boxs for the lower line subs and they really blow me away.

i cant wait to hear there other lines, ive also heard there comps 6.5 and it was sounding awesome for the price....

i do custom work for a audio store that sales orion, crossfire, dei, ppi, lanzar, treo, and just about anything you want. so i can get very good deals on all of them, but im going to go with POWERBASS in both of my cars....

im putting 2-15pbx with optidrive2000d in my car and 2-10 pbx(sq) with optidrive500.2 in my wifes car.... :finger::slayer: :boink: :denim: :P

id like to thank denim and trixter

jamie

I wanna see that Opti2000 ;)

We have some of the Power Bass speakers at the shop. I have not listened to them yet (I have no idea why not) but a few of the guys have and said that they were pleasently suprised.

My wife just got a new car ('04 Sebring) and I am thinking about an all PB system...if we ever get their amps!!!

yea i was told by one of the reps that they would be awesome amps, but that was from a rep... i guess ill have to try one out when they get here...

he also said that they will be just as good as there subs, which is a good thing cuz there subs are awesome... :slayer:

what are you planning for you wifes car... :P

Well, I was thing about 1 12 es12ds with that PB75.2 amp, 500w @ 4ohm. The the PB75.4 amp pushing a set of 6.5" comps. in the front and a set of 6.5" coaxils in the back. She wants to save her trunk room as much as possible. That is why I figure a single 12". But now she says that see likes how my B-15/A7hc set up sounds and how loud it gets. She was mentioning going all Diamond. Putting a TDX 12" with their 1200w amp going to it and all Diamond speakers and amps to match. Going with the Diamond would get her a lot louder while saving the trunk room. I asked her about the PBX 15" I have and she says it doesn't have enough SQ (figuring I could to a PBX 12 for her). We're still debating. I know that Diamond is a solid company with products to prove it, but I want to kinda do an all PB car...haven't seen one yet. Seeing that we sell Diamond as well, I can't back out that easily. What ever system see gets she has agree to compete with it next season....good girl. :)

Bottom line: it is her car.

She knows what shes looking for and she knows what she wants...and she knows what I can get. Like most females, I'm sure, once her mind is set, it's hard to change....unless she wants to.

I guess she really does pay attention to all that rambling I do.

i sell powerbass and luv the line cuzz it is good stuff and it is not some crap

i am building my truck with all powerbass

8 -12 inch blakc series

2 seta od pbx 6.5 components

about to work on box

i sell powerbass and luv the line cuzz it is good stuff and it is not some crap

i am building my truck with all powerbass

8 -12 inch blakc series

2 seta od pbx 6.5 components

about to work on box

we going to make it badass :slayer:

and good to see you here