2000LaDe

2000LaDe Bassrace Machine log

wait till around september when i buy 3 more 3000d's and 3 more 100.4's. as long as the subs handle a single 3000d fine im ordering another per sub :)

NICE! At first I was like... what did you use to cut through all the mdf for the wall, and then I saw the router which meant you cut each board individually. The speakers for the rear remind me of how the Japanese do it in the rest stop on the Wangan.

When you burped it for the first time and got a 154, how many watts where you using at the time for the test?

i was using a single MA Audio 802sx at .33 ohm at 16v. not sure how much power i was seeing out of it. 154.1 at 45hz

small update on the testing with the 3 sundown 3000ds. vids/pics to come later....

the batteries have not been charged for over 3 months and have yet to be charged since they started testing.

well so far its peaking at 39hz. its done a 156.6 at 39hz and the windshield has lost its seal and moves about 4". trying to rig something up to keep from blowing out. can move out the windshield with 1 finger now hahahaha.

wow no charge on the batteries. 39hz peak, and a windshield thats about to fly out... im happy so far :)

aight so the van came out for the first time today at the soundcheck customs show in lafayette indiana. didnt get all the highs hooked up so it was only burped about 40 times today haha. and the adassa subs i have took the sundown 3000ds i have at 16v like a champ.

got a couple flex vids hope u enjoy.

this is the best flex vid to give u an idea why my windshield broke :)

th_Picture049.jpg

suction cups came off the termlab sensor OOPS

th_Picture055.jpg

PASSENGER SIDE hair trick door open.

th_Picture050.jpg

oh yah had a guy crawl inside the port with the mic and burp it. ended up doing a 159.1 with him holding the mic lol. dumbass kid!