Ok i'm getting a saz 3000 and a 250 alt now i need to know which battery you guys would suggest i'm lookin at kinetik and optima but don't know which one of either any suggestion thanks

Kinetik's are more expensive.. but worth it.

I'd go after a few Powermaster batteries though.

chit im picking up 2 Powermaster 3100's for $275 shipped... Well more like $250 shipped... He wanted $550 for both shipped and they are in mint condiditon im giving him $50 bucks for down paymetn to hold on to them for me until then end of Jan. So I say that $50 is for him to hold on to them for me :)

i ran a big isolator 200 amps, i had two cells in the rear, and on ein the front, it was a dual isolator, i guess i was drawing more then 200 amps because the isolator started to melt on the outgoing side to my trunk cells,,,,

i took it off, and just hooked it all togather, no problems now

i use yellow tops, but im offten temped to get Kinetik's for some reason

Thanks you guys even if i do ask a question that sounds dumb on here you guys at least answer and let me know the truth i never had to run more than one extra bat before so wasn't sure i'm use to the old school kickers where you could hook up a malibu 120 to it and would be beatin if anyone on here remembers them i was only 16 then....lol