2000LaDe

Cheap Wall Build LOL

i've owned worse 15's then those, bottom of the buildhouse ultra linears. they hit good just no room for error with the coils. i got faith your walls going to do a good outlaw burp and the bassrace score is all in the control. good job

no my g/f is going to buy TREO TE's and put in that wall. i designed that wall for the TE's but these are just temporary. we never drive this car. we always drive our escalade everywhere so this is just gonna sit for the most part. she might take it back and forth to school but other than that its just gonna be sittin at home.

got the battery box installed. built it with a plexi window so u can see inside of it.didnt want the battery to sit on the carpet.

100_1018.jpg

lol, that looks pretty damn good for just a bullshit bassrace install. kudo's bro!!

any numbers yet?

making me want to do the same thing in my little hooptie...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

wow...i originally saw when you bought the subs and i decided to read everything through...great built...post up some TL numbers when you get the chance to get it mic'd

100_1001.jpg

and these are wat im putting in the doors. NAME THEM?!?!?!?! powered by a Sundown 100.2

100_1002.jpg

CDT. That was too easy. Got anything harder?

Awesome build for the cheap subs. Lookin forward to mic numbers. Will be a nice build for the TREO TE's.... , box specs?

Awesome build for the cheap subs. Lookin forward to mic numbers. Will be a nice build for the TREO TE's.... , box specs?

around 13 cube. 120 sq in of port. 10" long port. tuned to 37hz with an F3 of 31hz.

Is that a regular Lead/Acid battery? You might want to make sure that it can breath in that box.. they don't do to well in a sealed environment.