tosh

which sub?

wanting to do 2 12" in a suv. will be amped wth around 1800wts. cant decide which one to go with . soundsplinter rlp's or fi q's. they will be used in a low tuned ported box. just want some feedback or comments on the two.

i havent heard the soundsplinters but i do know that the fi q's get pretty loud on low amounts of power. i have a friend that put a sundown 3000d in one fi q 15 so i know they will handle quite a bit of power as well. good luck

I actually think the only difference will be the enclosure you put them in...if you want great low end id say go with the q's and go ported...id say if you wanted all around sq go with the ss and put them in a sealed box...

just my opinion...

I actually think the only difference will be the enclosure you put them in...if you want great low end id say go with the q's and go ported...id say if you wanted all around sq go with the ss and put them in a sealed box...

just my opinion...

Dude I would go with the Q's........heard them ported , , , and the suckers play low.....You will more than lickly love them