oxsign

Keeping songs from a used Ipod?

I just purchased a 2gb nano used. It has over 400 songs on it, and I like most of them. Is there a way to keep them? I have Itunes already downloaded. I just wanted to know if there is anything I need to do to add these songs to my music?

Thx, Vic.

an easy way to get the songs off is to set the folders to view invisible. Then just drag them over to your computer. However, they will all be named weird from the file. But most of the ID3 tags will be the same when you view them in iTunes

otherwise there are a few different programs on the internet u can find

an easy way to get the songs off is to set the folders to view invisible. Then just drag them over to your computer. However, they will all be named weird from the file. But most of the ID3 tags will be the same when you view them in iTunes

otherwise there are a few different programs on the Internet u can find

Sorry for my ignorance, but I'm kinda new to all the Ipod stuff, lol :peepwall: . Would that be the files on my comp or on the Ipod?

download iplay and take the songs off the ipod to ur computer...then rename as u wish, the drag & drop to itunes and reinstall...iplay is only free for so long but i used it only once cuz its all i needed and it worked great...

get media widget...the best one i have used yet...theres a free trial and you just plug the ipod in, then it will list everything like itunes does than you select what you want and press select to itunes and it will organize it and and everything for you