Sign in to follow this  
JEXTEL

dual 2 ohm to dual 1.5?

Can FI do this to my Conecpt PT's? Sorry that i posted this but im sure someone can answer me faster then emailing them...

They might could recone them with a lower inmpedance, but if you are asking because of the "dual 1.5" listed in the Fi driver parameters, you need to understand that is the DC resisitance of the coil. The nominal impedance is actually Dual 2 ohm when playing music. The impedance will actually vary with frequency, but the driver is not a dual 1.5 ohm driver. . .

Brian

Don't know anything about those subs..if it's an American standard 3" coil i'm sure we can do something..but i doubt very seriously if it is, the last big woofer they made was a CSP...

Thanks

-Nick

hmm its the PT..i wanted it to be recone to 1.5 ohm so it will be .75 on the amp(much like hte JL's)

My next question is will it be worth tryin to be my Concept PT's modded with something to handle more power? right now im sending them about 900wrms each and i dont think they can take anymore..i wanted to send 1800wrms to them daily..The Concet PT is a 4 spoke basket and doube stacked magnet(160oz)

Sign in to follow this