jdizzle

i recieved my BL got a question

the box is 6.5 cubes tuned to 36hz with 75sq in of port the box is behind the front seat of my civic sub facing up and port facing forward and it just seems like it isn't wangin...could it be you guys built it the SPL version rather than daily? (i sent an email saying i messed up and wanted it changed and got no update) i mean it could be something to do with the box and the port being forward...let me know thanks

im not happy at all with it...we installed my brothers 15in BL and i was blown away its in 5 cubes at 35hz and mine seems like a single 8 compared to it

Edited by jdizzle

turn the box completely around and see what happens. i assure you there will be a huge difference in sound. fire the port backwards towards the license plate and the subs up! crx style FTW!

wow the back seat of a sedan is the worst place to put a sub box...unless it is a wall

you should have built a box that actually fit in your trunk

wow the back seat of a sedan is the worst place to put a sub box...unless it is a wall

you should have built a box that actually fit in your trunk

theres no way i can get that 18 in my trunk no way at all

should have got a 15 then.... I got a single 8 sitting where the back seat should be in a coupe (temp) and it sounds louder in the trunk then anywhere else... the beauty of cancellations means no bass

i mean it gets loud and moves alot of air but you can tell its behind held back.. but idk i can try to get it into the trunk lol

Edited by jdizzle

Sounds like you tarded up the install to me. I doubt it has anything to do with the sub.

after 2 hours of strugaling i got it in the trunk....WAYYYYYYYY louder fits perfectly in the trunk it was just a bitch to get in there

i really should've gotten a single 12 or 15...i took it out today i just dont think its safe because the is like 2-3 inches from the trunk lid...i'd rather be subless than to abuse it ya know...so im trying to work out a trade for a single 12 or 15 BL (or similar) for a 18 BL with p chamfer option dual 2 daily, universal with less than 30 mins play time