cdawg246

can fi recone elevation audio subs?

im new to this site and reading posts fi can recone a majority of drivers. so my question is can fi recone a elevation audio x15 drivers. not their current execution woofers but the original ones with the aluminum cones. the motor uses a 3" vc and i want to reuse the execution motor with a fi basket and recone kit. i have 2 which are taking up space in my room 1 still plays but is on the way out and the other one is frozen. so get back asap thanks alot

Edited by cdawg246

If its an American Standard 3.000" coil then yes, if it's the Chinese 3.018"alot of times we can't recone them, our coils won't work...

Only way to know is to cut the one that you have thats frozen and measure the coil with a set of calipers...

Thanks!

-Nick

im new to this site and reading posts fi can recone a majority of drivers. so my question is can fi recone a elevation audio x15 drivers. not their current execution woofers but the original ones with the aluminum cones. the motor uses a 3" vc and i want to reuse the execution motor with a fi basket and recone kit. i have 2 which are taking up space in my room 1 still plays but is on the way out and the other one is frozen. so get back asap thanks alot

If Fi will not do it try Atomicspeakers.

Good Luck