Sign in to follow this  
kermit5327

stupid noob build question

so i have a 90 240sx vert and what i wanted to build i just dont seem to have the money for which was 3 jl8w7's with 250 watts going to each of them enclosed behind the back seat facing it and the box to stop at the gas tank drop off in the trunk for my hu i was gonna use i thinks its pioneer that has it were it displays my cars gauges on it and then i wasnt to sure about my componets but i was thinking infinitys and going with a 6 componet setup each set up on a different amp

does it sound possible??

what could i use to get around the same quality for less $$$???

i have a lack of play money now due to my little one that's 13 months old and thats also a reason that i want to make sure that the system is clear not just bass

W7's with only 250w? You sir, don't deserve to be in car audio.

As far as the rest of your post goes.. I have no idea what you're asking, mainly because you offered no model numbers and you use no punctuation.

Well, he said they're 8's so JL only says 300 watts to um, but warranty isn't void til 500.

i dont want to push them any were near the void point so i might go with like 300 or 350 watts to each. do you the the infinitys would sound ok with the jl's or shoud i go with something else???

what other 8's have the same quality as the jl's just for less money