Hello all,

My name is Dave Edwards, I'm staioned in Grand Forks AFB, North Dakota, I WAS in the Air Force, I just finished a 5 year tour.

I am so damn close to my BSEE degree I can smell it---4 years in work.

I have been into car audio for about 12 years, I rebuilt my first amp when I was 13, now I build amps,subwoofers,crossovers, pretty much anything I need.

I worked as a System Designer/Consultant for Ampmanaudio.com before it went under.

I try to learn as much as I can on the subject and I hope to pass my knowledge onto you.

Great to have you here Dave. These guys are assembling a pretty solid team and I hope they have a long future as a good audio resource. So if I wanted to "mod" an amp I could call you right? :D

Great to have you here Dave. These guys are assembling a pretty solid team and I hope they have a long future as a good audio resource. So if I wanted to "mod" an amp I could call you right? :D

just tell me what mods you want----more voltage input--higher current draw---whatever----I am in the process of moving so I won't be able to do it for a while---but I can point you in the right direction on who I would trust to do it.

I would like to know how to keep steady output power at lower voltage drops. Like the Zapco 9.0.

I would like to know how to keep steady output power at lower voltage drops. Like the Zapco 9.0.

hmmm----new power supply---new output devices---new transistors----the usual---should cost about 50$ for the parts and a few hours at the bench.

PS---it will be a while for me to touch anything now---i just closed down my test bench area---too cold in North Dakota now to work outside for too long.

Hi Dave,

Glad to see an amplifier guru here, I might pick your brain some day

And the spammer bumped a 9 year old thread.